Sunday, March 4, 2012

REQUEST FOR ACCEPTANCE UNDER YOUR KIND SUPERVISION FOR THE Ph.D PROGRAMME AT THE TALLINN UNIVERSITY

Ma saan tudengitelt suhteliselt palju kirju. No ja mitte ainult oma tudengitelt. Sellel talvel on sagenenud juhtumid, kus kirjutavad inimesed väljaspoolt Tallinna Ülikooli, väljaspoolt Eestit. Ning mingil müstilisel põhjusel võtavad minuga ühendust inimesed, kes soovivad kandideerida doktorantuuri. Selgituseks olgu öeldud, et lektor ei või doktoranti juhendada, saati siis veel lektor, kellel pole veel doktorikraadi nagu minul. Siin on üks värvikamaid. Lugedes arvestage ka detailiga, et kirjale oli lisatud 18 manust! Nimed jms olen kirja juurest eemaldanud.


Her Grace May Remain Forever
Xxxx Xxxxxxxx
Lecturer of Political Science



Subject:- REQUEST FOR ACCEPTANCE UNDER YOUR KIND SUPERVISION FOR THE Ph.D PROGRAMME AT THE TALLINN UNIVERSITY

Respected Ma'm,

I am Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx from Pakistan, masters in International Relations, recently been teaching as T.G.T (Trained Graduate Teacher) at X.X.X.X (C/G) Rwp, Pakistan and determined to be got admitted at the Tallinn University for the Doctoral programme. I read carefully the instructions of the faculty of social sciences and prepared the outlines of the Research Proposal for doctoral studies and applied for admission in the subject programme.

According to Xxxxx Xxxxx (the Study Coordinator at the Tallinn University), I have to find out my own supervisor. It’s my first struggle to contact you in this regard. I wanted to introduce my Research Proposal in short which is attached with this application. Hopefully, you will spare some of your precious time to have a look at my proposal and accept me under your kind supervision. I am very inspired by your kind personality and pray to Lord that He may awarded Your kind supervision to me.

As the outlines of the research proposal has been prepared in haste but hopefully it will be able to attract your kind attention.

Thank You Ma'm,

Always Your Obedient Servant,

Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx


All academic and experience certificates, MA Thesis, my written work and outlines of the research proposal is attached herewith, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment